www.incometaxlogin.in is an online tutorial portal for all your income tax solution which include how to do income tax login, how to calculate Income Tax online using income tax calculator, how to e-file ITR etc. On this information portal of Income Tax Login you will get complete step by step guide and tutorial of Income Tax. Find the important Links below for all your Income Tax queries.
Important Information & Guide you can find on this Income Tax Login Portal
- Income Tax Login: You can pay your income tax easily by login your income tax account through the official website of the income tax department. To login your account, you will need to use user ID and password of your income tax account and for that simply visit the official website of income tax department and provide your credentials for income tax login.
- Calculate Income Tax: Every person has to pay income tax on taxable income but how do you know about your tax? So, if you are in same situation then, you should calculate your income tax before paying income tax amount. You are a common man or you represent your company or you belong to any firms, it always seems difficult to calculate your income tax but now you can calculate income tax easily with income tax calculator.
- Register for e-filling ITR: The process by which you can fill your income tax return electronically is known ase-filing. So, if you want to fill income tax in online mode from the official website of the income tax department then, you will need to register yourself first on income tax department portal. Once you register yourself on the official portal of income tax then you can file your returns yourself with ease and comfort from your home through income tax department website.
- Check Tax Refund Status: You can check your tax refund status in online mode from the official portal of the income tax department. The Tax refund is the money given back by the income tax department at the end of the financial year to the taxpayer. To check your tax refunds status you must enter the SSN (Social Security Number) or IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number shown on your tax return.
- Calculate Advanced Tax using Tax Calculator: Advance tax is the income tax that paid by the taxpayer in advance instead of making income tax at year end. Anybody can pay income tax return in advance on the basis of their earnings. According to guidelines you can pay advanced tax on due dates provided by the income tax department. Now, if you want to pay advanced tax then you can calculate your tax in advance by using income tax calculator.
- Calculate Deferred Tax using Tax Calculator: You can use tax calculator to calculate adeferred income tax which is a liability recorded on the balance sheet that shows a difference between tax laws and accounting methods in income r That’s why the income tax of a company may not equate to the total tax expenses reported by them.
- Calculate TDS using Tax Calculator: TDS(Tax Deducted at Source) is a type of indirect tax collection by the Indian authorities as per Income Tax Act, 1961 which is managed by the Central Board of Direct taxes (CBDTcomes under the Indian Revenue Services (IRS). So, you can calculate your TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) on your income by using Tax calculator.
- Apply PAN Card Online: PAN (Permanent Account Number) is a ten-digit alphanumeric number provided by the income tax department in the form of a laminated card to any “person” who applies for it or to the person or company the department allots the number. So, you can get the same from the income tax department by applying in online mode or offline mode. To apply online visit the official website, read and follow the instructions and submit the form
- Verify PAN Card online: By visiting official website of the income tax department and using the Online PAN Verification facility you can know/verify/check the Permanent Account Number/PAN. You can verify PAN online by going through the link written as “PAN Verification” or “Know Your PAN”.
- Track PAN card status: To track your PAN card application status, you will need to visit the tracking portal of the PAN card where you will need to provide required details such as application type, your acknowledgement number, your surname, middle name, first name, Date of Birth/Incorporation/ Agreement/Partnership or your Trust Deed or Formation of
Body of Individuals or Association of Persons and then you will need to click on “submit” button to get you status.
- File TDS Return Online: You can file TDS returns by visiting official website of the income tax department which is www.incometaxindia.gov.in or you can also visit the tax information network of income tax department which is www.tin-nsdl.com. First of all, you will need to go through registration process then after registration you can file TDS return easily through the official portal in online mode.
- File AIR Return Online: Online facility is available by which you can file AIR return in online mode. You will need to open the link (https://www.tin-nsdl.com/air/air-index.php). Once you visit the above link then you will need to create AIR in accordance with the file format in clean text according to ASCII format. Compete ‘AIR RPU’ and verify the same and follow the instructions and complete some other details to file AIR return online.
- Edit & change TAN details Online: To change or edit your TAN details in online mode you will need to visit the official link available here (https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/index.html) and from this link you can make changes or do correction in TAN Data for TAN allotted by going through Online Application link. You can edit your TAN data with “TAN Change Request Form or by clicking on the link “click here”. You will have to complete some steps to edit and make changes in TAN detail online.
- e-Pay Taxes to income tax department: e-Payment of tax facility is available on the official portal of the income tax department where you can make online e-pay taxes in online mode. You will have to do online registration first, and then you can make online tax with e-pay facility by login to your account.
- Download income tax return form: You can download income tax form from the official website of income tax department which is “incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in”. From the option of ‘download’ you can check income tax return form and download easily by just clicking on that link. Filling this form you can file your tax return easily.
- Download income tax challan ITR form: You can download income tax challan ITR form from the official website of income tax department which is “incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in”. Then you will need to go to the Forms/download section from where you can check income tax challan ITR form and download easily by just clicking on that link.
- Check ITR- V receipt status: To check the receipt status of ITR-V you will need to go to the official website of income tax department (govt. of India) which is incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and with the help of ITR-V receipts options you can fill online form with some required details to check Check ITR- V receipt status.
- Apply online for TAN/ TDS: To apply for TAN you will need to visit the link (https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/index.html). By visiting this link you can apply online by clicking on “apply online for TAN/TDS (form49)”. You will have to fill this form correctly and submit same. TAN/ TDS is mandatory for tax payment procedure in various stages.
- View TAX credit online: Your Tax Credit Statement / Form 26-AS is an important document in your tax filing process. The Form 26AS can be downloaded from TRACESas this form is linked with your PAN. So, if you are processing same thing then you can use your date of birth as password and view TAX credit online.
- File wealth Tax return: To file wealth tax return you can visit the official website of the income tax department which is incometaxindia.gov.in. Here you can download two types of wealth Tax return forms from Forms/Downloads section (Form BB and Form BA) as per your requirement and after filling you can submit the form to the tax department.
- Check PAN utiitsl status online: You can check or track PAN Card Status Online through UTITSL link which is www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/. Here you will need to provide your application coupon number or PAN card number and then click on submit button to get your current status of the PAN through utiitsl online.
- File income tax return online: You can file your income tax online from the official website of the income tax department which is incometaxindia.gov.in. Here you will need to go through registration process and after registration you will get your user ID and password. by using your login credentials you can file income tax return easily in online mode.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Income Tax Login/ Income Tax India/ incometaxindia.gov.in/ PAN Card Status/ www.utiisl.com”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “Income Tax Login/ Income Tax India/ incometaxindia.gov.in/ PAN Card Status/ www.utiisl.com”.